to JADE ARCHER
to JADE ARCHER
Due to the recent events of Covid-19, we would like you to be rest assured that we have done everything we can to follow the guidelines set out by the government, with this there is now some new salon etiquette that we must have everyone follow;
- Please wear a mask within the salon, if you do not have one, we will have some available for a small charge.
- Please arrive on time for your appointment, there is no waiting area available and you will have to wait outside the salon until we are able to take you for your appointment, please make us aware if you are running late.
- We have a strict no-show policy; you will be charged your full appointment.
- Only one person is allowed at the appointment, unfortunately no joint appointments, children or any persons waiting for you.
- No unnecessary items are permitted into the salon, such as shopping bags or parcel. A sanitised box will be provided for your belongings.
- No hot refreshments will be given, feel free to bring your own.
- We have extended all treatments time at the moment, so please respect if we are unable to add on treatments on the day.
- Sanitiser will be provided and hand washing facilities before and after your treatment.
- A small charge of £2 will be added onto the treatment bill, this is due to new regulations that we have to comply with, sanitisation after every client, disposables as much as possible for every client, disinfecting time between clients. We hope you can understand.
You can download and view our treatment list by clicking the button below.